You phone and wearables devices may adjust your local time zone automatically when you are traveling to other places. This will affect your fitness data (step count, distance, duration, etc.) since it gives you more/less hours in a day during the game. For this reason, the users who attends SPRYFIT games should have a plan for this time zone change. Our system recognizes your data based on the local time in your phone and wearable devices. SPRYFIT is not responsible for your change of your fitness data caused by the Time Zone change(Step Count, Distance, Duration, etc.) So please keep this in your mind.
Articles in this section
- When can I confirm my game reward and result?
- I can't see my step count on dashboard
- I joined a game. But I can't confirm my steps on Dashboard
- Can I change my gear during a game?
- If I travel abroad during a game period?
- My game was cancelled.
- Can I join the multiple games at the same time?
- How does SPRYFIT work?
- Even though I achieved the goal, SPRYFIT shows “Fail” because I did not sync my Fitbit.
- How do I use Days Off?