Please check if you synced your Fitbit App with SPRYFIT since PRYFIT collects the step information from your Fitbit App.
Articles in this section
- The sync between my Fitbit and SPRYFIT is not correct.
- How can I confirm Mi Fit(Mi Band) data?
- SPRYFIT doesn't count my steps by Apple Health
- How can I check my data of Mi Band?
- Can I use both Apple Health(iPhone) and Apple Watch?
- How can I confirm my Apple Health steps data?
- How can I confirm my Apple Watch steps data?
- I am currently playing one of the SPRYFIT games and would like to change my gear
- Can I use Apple Health app on my iPhone 5?
- I purchased a new smartphone and downloaded SPRYFIT to log-in with my new phone. However, it doesn’t allow me to log-in and shows a pop-up window saying “please disconnect your gears from your smartphone”