At registration of a new game, you are required to pay an entry fee to join the game. You can use your smartphone apps or wearable devices to join the game. You are eligible to request your cash rewards after the game period if you have achieved the fitness goal at the end of the game. SPRYFIT distribute your cash reward through PayPal. If you haven’t achieve your goal, you lose your entry fee. SPRYFIT checks your fitness data everyday to verify your data.
Articles in this section
- Why aren't my steps syncing?
- When can I confirm my game reward and result?
- I can't see my step count on dashboard
- I joined a game. But I can't confirm my steps on Dashboard
- Can I change my gear during a game?
- If I travel abroad during a game period?
- My game was cancelled.
- Can I join the multiple games at the same time?
- How does SPRYFIT work?
- Even though I achieved the goal, SPRYFIT shows “Fail” because I did not sync my Fitbit.