No, we don’t allow you to use both of them simultaneously. Because it can cause an illegal behavior. So you have to choose one of them to join a game in SPRYFIT.
Articles in this section
- How can I check my data of Mi Band?
- My steps in Fitbit doesn't show up
- Can I use both Apple Health(iPhone) and Apple Watch?
- How can I confirm my Apple Health steps data?
- How can I confirm my Apple Watch steps data?
- I am currently playing one of the SPRYFIT games and would like to change my gear
- Can I use Apple Health app in my iPhone 5?
- I purchased a new smartphone and downloaded SPRYFIT to log-in with my new phone. However, it doesn’t allow me to log-in and shows a pop-up window saying “please disconnect your gears from your smartphone”
- Do I need a wearable device to join the game?
- Fitbit Steps don’t match SPRYFIT steps. How do I solve this issue?