- The goal of each challenge is to achieve certain fitness goal each day for a specific amount of time.
- To ensure you meet the daily goal, we recommend you achieve a small amount over the daily goal during your activity.
- Due to a regional time difference, we accept participants until the day following the start of the game. (GMT +00:00) If the number of participants is less than 5, the game will be canceled automatically.
- You have three days off during a three weeks game. The number of days off could be different in accordance to a game.
- You can easily join the games: You need to pay the entry fee at least one day prior to the start date. For example, if the game begins on November 15, you can join the game by November 14
- The minimum number of players required to start a game is 5. The game with less than 5 players will be automatically removed before Day 1. A full refund will be provided.
- You are not allowed to change your wearable devices and/or fitness apps while attending the game.
To win a jogging game, you are required to jog at least 3Km every day during a certain period of time. (A game period)
All participants use the function of “Workout Mode or Running Mode” in your wearables devices and/or fitness apps. SPRYFIT records and use your workout/running information such as Time, Distance and Pace to judge whether you succeed or not.
“Jogging” at SPRYFIT is defined that you run at a faster pace than 10’00’’ per Km (16’05’’ per Mile). If your pace is over 10’00’’ while jogging, you fail to achieve your daily goal.
All participants receive the days off during the game; the number of days off varies. You need to check the rule before joining the game.