- The goal of each challenge is to achieve certain fitness goal each day for a specific amount of time.
- To ensure you meet the daily goal, we recommend you achieve a small amount of the daily goal during your activity.
- Due to a regional time difference, we accept participants until the day following the start of the game. (GMT +00:00) If the number of participants is less than 5, the game will be canceled automatically.
- The number of Days off varies based on the length of the game. In general, you have “N” days off for “N” weeks game. Please refer the more information.
- If you fail to achieve the daily goal more than the number of days off, you are not eligible to be a winner.
- You can easily join the games: You need to pay the entry fee at least one day prior to the start date. For example, if the game begins on November 15, you can join the game by November 14
- The minimum number of players required to start a game is 5. The game with less than 5 players will be automatically removed before Day 1. A full refund will be provided.
- You are not allowed to change your wearable devices and/or fitness apps while attending the game.
- The goal of Steps Challenge is to walk certain steps each day for a specific amount of time. * For example, if 10000 steps game continues for 3 weeks, you have to walk more than 10,000 steps each day for all 21 days (or 3 weeks) in order to win the game.
- SPRYFIT only counts steps recorded in players’ wearable devices and smartphone applications.